Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Grand Tour

I moved to my London home almost two months ago now. I live with three other girls, a friend from Melbourne and two English girls whom I first met the day I landed in London. The three of them all know each other from working together.

We live in Ealing, West London in a four bedroom house.


Being summer, the roses are in full bloom.

This photo of the entrance was taken about a week ago, when the four of us were getting ready to leave for Magaluf. It was about 2am and we were waiting for out lift to the airport.



If you go straight ahead, you reach the kitchen. I am starting to learn to cook so have been spending a fair bit of time in here.


The living room is quite spacious and fits the four of us fine. Clearly I couldn't be bothered cleaning up before taking these photos so excuse the mess. I was watching some trashy E! special on child stars and Macaulay Culkin came on the screen.

















From here, you can see the backyard. It's big, but still very bare. The landlord will be coming soon to get rid of the weeds.


Upstairs is the bathroom.


And my room!





It's usually very clean but I did just get back from Magaluf and had just emptied the contents of my suitcase onto the floor. I get the morning sun (when it decides to grace us with its presence) and a view of the backyard. There's plenty of room for visitors and I plan to get a spare mattress soon.
So, we've reached the end of the tour and this is where I leave you, for now. No tip necessary, but please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my new pad.

1 comment: